NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION.
- Promotion: Welcome to IBJ’s Tournament Bracket – 2021 (“Contest”) sponsored by BLEND Bar and Lucas Oil Products Inc. No purchase necessary to enter, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate. The Contest is based on the results of the 2021 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament (“Tournament”).
- Contest Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence at 7PM EST on March 14, 2021 (“Start Date”) and conclude at 11:59PM EST on April 5, 2021 (“End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period.”
- Acceptance of Rules and Terms. By submitting an Entry (defined below) each participant agrees that he or she has reviewed and accepts these rules (“Rules”). Each participant agrees to abide by these Rules.
- All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter as outlined in Section 5 below.
- The Contest is open to U.S. residents over the age of 18 with a valid email address.
- Entries are limited to one per email address.
- How to Enter. Participants must register for the contest at: https://bracket.ibj.com/hoops/ibj/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fhoops%2fibj%2fpre-register.aspx.
- IBJ shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted online by 12:30PM EST on March 18, 2021.
- Selection of Winners. To win, a Participant must accumulate points based on Tournament games won by the teams in his or her Entry. See Scoring Details located at: https://bracket.ibj.com/Hoops/ibj/default.aspx
- After the Contest End Date and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the official winners of the Contest will be declared. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning.
- Winners agree that their names and/or user names may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by IBJ management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring and rules are final. No correspondence will be entered into. IBJ reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
IBJ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event IBJ is prevented from continuing with a Contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then IBJ shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE IBJ’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A CONTEST OFFERED BY IBJ IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, IBJ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
March Madness Resources: